The Genero Group supports investors Australia wide in making intelligent property decisions. Our focus on research takes the guess work out of picking the right investment property.
Genero recommends projects in line with its stated investment goal;
To deliver above average total investment returns over a longer term investment timeframe with low to medium risk weighting.
Property Investment Solutions
Genero looks at a number of factors in determining the overall performance of a investment property.
These factors may include:
- Rental Yield – A measure of the gross return from rental income relative to the value of the property
- Vacancy – The number of weeks a property is vacant between tenants
- Ongoing Costs – The amount of regular costs, such as council rates, relative to the rental income and value the services deliver
- Capital Costs – Amount of capital that has to be re-invested in the property to allow it to be tenanted and/or maintain its market appeal
- Capital Growth – How much the market value of the property has increased
- Overall Cash Position – the amount the property costs or contributes to an investor’s annual cash flow.
Contact our property investment advisors Sydney today, or use the appropriate form below and begin your journey with Genero.